Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi, money withdrawl through atm is Rs. 25,000 per day. I have to transfer amount Rs. 60,000 on same day. I hav?

Hi, money withdrawl through atm is Rs. 25,000 per day in St. Charted Bank. I have to transfer amount Rs. 60,000 on same day. I have already transferred Rs.40,000 through online internet banking.Remaining amount can I withdraw using atm on same date.|||Yes you can.





The online transfer and atm transaction are treated as different transactions.|||you can do that|||Yes u can.|||st chartered is not very good stanadrd if they will credit then you can|||hi,yes u can cpmplete ur trxn.at atm u can widraw max 25k in ny no of atempts.nd on net banking u can transfer 1 lakh per day thru ny no of atempts.so if u hv trnsfrd 40k thry net another amount u can transfr mor.second solution is transfr thru at. card.third option is use loose cheque and widraw ur money 4om ur st. c bank nd transfer by hand by deposit in anywhere else..these al u can do on same date.|||yes you can for more details on scb log on to





http://www.standardchartered.co.in/perso鈥?/a>





But next time my suggestion is not to transfer money from Internet banking its not safe once i have transferred 5000 rs to my friend my account was debited on the same day but in my friend account it was not credited so many request sent to customer care at last it was credited after 1 week its my personal experience.|||you better withdraw the amount you desire and handover the same to your receipiant immediately without any problem online transfer has a risk

1 comment:

  1. It is a stunning post.your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all. Exceptionally valuable to me. I preferred it. And i'm sharing your information to all friends.If you
    Want more details kindly Visit Here

    ReplyDelete