Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the fraud in "amount transfer notification" in e-mail?

In my Gmail account there are 5 or more mails. In that mail writes me" will like you to help me, in the transfer of fund worth


($7.5Million) into your account, we have to share it 70%


to 30%". Why they writes me? How can they do after given my all information. Dear friend I want to know, please write me about this types of fraud or mail.


thanks


Keshav|||it's probably a scam to get money from you, if they require any of your bank info or ask you to pay some money to receive some money... it's a scam.





and just copy and paste a section of the email and paste it into the google search bar and it will probably identify it with a forums of ppl asking the same thing and finding out it's a scam|||It is a scam to get your personal information and/or money.


Do not respond to it.


Report it to yahoo, so they are aware.


Forward to spam@yahoo.com or spoof@yahoo.com (If it involves a lot of money)


And for your E-mail safety, remember:


NEVER, ever open E-mail unless you are absolutely sure of who sent it, treat ALL others as spam.


Never give your personal information out to anyone, be it E-mail, snail mail, phone calls or at your front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment