Thursday, December 15, 2011

I have transferred certain amount from my bank to my friends bank account.?

I have transferred some amount to my friends bank account. Surprisingly, I am not able to contact him either through his phone or his email, can i anyway get back the amount to my account again or advice the bank to stop transferring.|||Exactly why did you transfer this money into your friend's bank account?|||You should call your bank immediately, not be asking questions here.





I would be you've been scammed. Let me guess - you never met your friend in person.





I'm sorry this happened to you.|||never give people your money you will not get it back!|||Sounds like you might have got taken. That is sad if that is the case. We can never trust anyone anymore. He should have given you access to your money through the insid3e of bank or some kinda arrangement. Sure hope you get it back and don't do this again to anyone with your money . It is too hard to come by. Good luck|||How did you transfer the money? If it is through your bank there is a very small chance you can get the money back. If you transferred through an agency like Western Union then the money is gone.





Sounds like you might have been scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment