Monday, December 12, 2011

About my PF amount transfer from old account to new account?

Dear Sir,





Please help me about my bellow problem鈥︹€︹€?br>




I was worked in a pvt. Compant in koshikalan, nandgaon road, UP from 2001 to 2008, during the period my PF was deducted and some personal reason I leaved my job from there and join a new job in Jharsugura Orissa, here also my PF is deducting in a separate a/c no.





Matter is how can I get my old PF amount , which was deducted from 2001 to 2008, I want to transfer the same money from my old account to new account, so how can I do the same, if I will submit the transfer from thru my current employer, they said I can transfer only, can not with draw the same in coming 2, 3 years for any loan purpose.





So please help me in this regard, how can I get the money from PF department, kindly help me or contact in my mobile no 鈥?09910506161, I will very thankfull to you if you can help me in this above matter.








Thanks





Sambit|||You submit your UP cos. PF No to your present employer and ask him to forward the form to PF Office for transfer of your earlier PF amount to your present PF a/c. You can also opt for withdrawal by submitting Form 19 %26amp; 31.|||There have been a several options for lending.just you have to choose depending on your purpose.Most people come up with bad credit for a loan.i don't think it is not hard to get now a days with out having fair credit score.check this is place may be a help to find solution.





http://www.bestonlineloancompanies.com





You can get approved for an online loan on same day.i advise you to pick loan from certified lenders .direct loan is the good choice so that you will get at low apr compared to different states......

No comments:

Post a Comment