Monday, December 12, 2011

Why cant i transfer money to my friend on PokerStars?

I want to send my friend some money on pokerstars so he can play with me, but when i go to transfer him the money, it only lets me transfer a certain amount, an amount that is under the minimum transfer amount. Anyone know why this is?|||contact PokerStars, maybe there is a bug or your account has some restrictions.|||It only lets you transfer an amount that is under the minimum? That doesn't make any sense.





Do you not have more than that in your account?


Did you just deposit it recently.... maybe they want to make sure the transaction clears?





Why not just ask them? They are good at responding.|||as far as I know, there is no minimum amount for transferring on PokerStars. You can transfer someone 5 cents if you want





I do a lot of transferring for friends. If my account is at 0, and I make a deposit of $100, it wont let me transfer any of that for about a week, to make sure it clears. I can, however, play with that $100 on my own account, and if I end up making $30, then that $30 profit is transferable.





So whatever amount it is 'letting' you transfer, must be funds that have already been in your account for a while, or it is your profits.





I know on some other sites, like UB and AP, they require you to leave $25 in your acct when you transfer money to someone. But with Stars, you can transfer every cent you have if you want.|||if he has a new acct there may be a period where you have restrictions on how much you can send.





a reason for this could be to prevent fraudulent activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment