Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it safe/legal to send a copy of my Passport to somebody in US requiring it to transfer me big amount ?

after big story he told me its big amount and he will send it by a company called Universal Diplomatic Courier Llc (Telephone number in New York is 1 646 351 8655 and fax is: 1 636 851 2011 email: udc@deliveryman.com )


as a diplomatic documents after that this company asked me to send them my passport copy to send me this shipment|||Somebody proposes to pay you a bunch of money and all you have to do is send your passport. Next they need your bank account number and ssn. It is a scam. Like most scams it depends on your greed, your hope of getting something for nothing.|||I don't mean to hurt your feelings... but do you not think it would be INSANE to send your passport to an "agency" that you don't even know??


Please learn what a "scam" is.|||Did they contact you, telling you that they had something for you and all you need to do is send them your passport? Because that would be a phishing scam and would be a bad idea.





If this is a shipment that you initiated and requested to be delivered and you are familiar with the company, you are a little safer, but I still wouldn't send a copy of my passport information. Ask why they need it. Are you from outside the U.S.? Does the shipment contain regulated items, such as industrial chemicals? Is this a credit sale and the passport information is to help them collect from you if you don't pay?|||It is not a good idea to give your Passport to anyone.





When I was going through the immigration process, the government needed to make necessary changes and they promptly returned it to me.





Your identity and good name is at risk here. Don't give it up. To further protect your identity from ID thieves, you may want to consider the Identity Theft Shield through Pre-Paid Legal and Kroll Background America, the best risk management company in the world. They monitor all five areas of your identity and should any area be compromised, they go to work FOR you to put your identity back together again.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment