Monday, December 12, 2011

Does Transfer funds mean transfer a amount of $$ from your checking to savings and vice versa??

Yes. In addition to previous answers, be aware that some savings accounts may have restrictions on how many times you can transfer (withdraw) money out of them.


With my savings account, if I withdraw too many times in a set period then the account will be changed. It's not a problem for me.|||Thanks for the Best Answer. The finanacial rules are often a mystery to me too so I keep asking the bank, friends, family, etc, until I get answers I understand!

Report Abuse


|||you are right , that is what it means. One can also transfer funds to an account at a different financial Institution, (that is linked to the bank where the savings or checking acc. is held) that is called an electronic transfer.|||Yup. I keep most of my money in my interest bearing savings account and transfer to checking online so I can pay bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment