Thursday, December 15, 2011

Zenith Trust Bank Nigeria demanding from me my passport copy for transfer 1% amount mean 312$ from my buyer wh

I am a exporter of wooden handicrafts i just get confirmation $ 31200.00 amount order from Nigeria theire bank Zenith Trust Bank demanding me my passport copy while i have already send them my bank detail for transfer this amount detail as follows as per mail from buyer


If you choose to get the money through bank to bank transfer, then we want to know from your good-self, if you agree to remit the 1% as required by the NIGERIA CENTRAL BANKING regulations. (It is subject to your confirmation).


2) If you feel that the 1% cannot be payable from your end, then we can only get the total purchase amount to you through the DIPLOMATIC BOX DELIVERY system, just as i wrote in the previous email.


Balesh Jain|||If you got this information by mail before you did all your mail transactions, then i know it is just a spam, no one will send you money, they are planing to take your money by just fooling you, and if they dont need money from you then there will be some risk to your life. Contact the embasy before doing any thing.|||If you are making a profit and that you would not mind a cut


off in your sale price, ask your buyer to remit USD 31,200/- less USD 312/-.


Don't ship anything to Nigeria without being paid in advance.


No Nigerian L/C is acceptable anywhere in the world.


If you receive a L/C from a West Europeon Bank directly


from Europe %26amp;/or UK , it could be ok.


I don't understand what your buyer means by Diplomatic Box


Delivery System. Unheard of.|||Yeah - I'd be very happy handing over my passport details to a Nigerian 'bank'.





The party obliged to verify your identity is YOUR bank, not some utterly fictitious entity based in Fraudsville.





Use your head - trust your instincts. Don't be a victim.|||Do not send. It is a scam.|||most Internet money scams are generated from Nigeria, I for one would not send passport copy. I would check with your Embassy.|||It is most likely a scam - banks here dont do this kind of transactions - Be Careful





(I'm Nigerian - Proud and Honest - redeeming our image)|||Hi. I suggest you to be in touch with the Nigerian embassy first and ask them that the regulation is there or not. Also you can ask them about the company and the bank you are dealing. So that you can get a conclusion.|||This definitely looks like a fraud case.|||Well, As an importer in West Africa, we have dealing with foreign exporters .


In your transaction, Bank should only need your Bank TT instructions, And they should not be asking for 1% from yourside as it must be beared by Importer. And I will advise you to take atleast 20% deposits, and balance on fax copy of Bill of Lading.


Most Important : Dont give your passport details to anybody who you are dealing ,Atleat for first time.


Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment