Thursday, December 15, 2011

I need to transfer a large amount of files to my friend in Manila. Which fileserver is best in download speed?

My friend need the files for her research in Manila. My concern is given the ADSL speed in Manila, which file hosting server is the fastest for her to download from. I'm currently using skydrive.live.com|||I wouldn't worry too much about the speed at which the server can dole out files unless the one you're using is extremely bogged down. The download speed they support is WAY faster than the internet connection your friend has.



That being said, skydrive has a file size limitation that A-Drive does not. So if you have something larger than say 1 gig, use A-Drive (50 gig of storage for free).



[I have no financial interest in A-Drive, I am just a user.]|||Unless the files are needed immediately you may be better off copying them to a CD or DVD and mailing them.|||drg

No comments:

Post a Comment