Monday, December 12, 2011

Freelancer amount transfer to paypal?

Hi all, this is siva . Recently I got payment for project in freelancer.com . Now my balance is 30$ i know that the minimum amount that i can take out from freelancer is 30$ .Now i need a paypal account to transfer money from freelancer to my paypal account . I bit confused that i need to choose personal or premier account in paypal. One more thing I have State Bank of India account so it is possible to map that account to paypal.





I don't have credit card .





What are all required for me to open account in paypal|||to be able to get money transferred into your account you need to have a premium account,

I have read that a lot of people from india have problems with paypal, does freelancer offer anyother payment options?

No comments:

Post a Comment