Thursday, December 8, 2011

What amount is too lame to transfer into my Rainy Day account?

I have recently decided to charge myself 10% of any monwe I receive and place the 10% into my rainy day fund. If I receive $10.00 is it too lame to request $1.00 be transferred into my Rainy Day fund?|||You are to be commended for this SENSIBLE way of saving for a rainy day. NO amount is too lame, so keep the discipline and put


$ 1.00 in the Rainy Day fund. The danger is that if you make ONE exception, you may be tempted to make more, so keep the discipline and put $ 1.00 in.





Keep up the sensible plan.|||nope. back in the early days of my rainy day fund most of the money going in was change and pennies I find on the street. That was 12 years ago. I haven't stopped doing that. In fact, annually, about $100 of the fund is from change.|||no it isn't you will be amazed at how a small amount of money builds up over time its not lame to even save your pennies .|||Keep it up! Good job! Any amount is good amount. Accumulate you savings and if possible, you should have at least 6 months of your monthly expenses in ready cash then you may wan to considering growing the balance amount. Again, keep it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment